Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Waiting to POP!

Finally, my last lap of pregnancy is here! 16 more days to my EDD... Looking forward to seeing Little John :)

I have been having tightening of my obdomen these few days so I guess I shldnt have to wait til 16 days later to meet John.. keke. In fact, from the day I past my 37th week, been looking forward excitedly to meet him... but guess John finds it too comfy inside Mummy's tummy that he wants to stay there longer... Hiaks!

We have been telling GG that she is going to meet her little brother soon, and when we asked her if she will love Didi, she says "YES" ... HAHA :) LEt's pray that she will really love her Didi and share her toys with him ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home