Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 03, 2007

Photos download from N73

After 2 mths with N73, finally I managed to get down to downloading the photos to my PC. I am really lazee when it comes to this! Hiaks! Anyway, some of the photos taken during these 2 mths:The "3 flowers" -originated from XXX Finance. Heard before?? No right? Now split to pursue own interest... *sob*
"I'm A Dryers Baby"

GG with Daddy at IMM, posing with the new camera Mummy just bought! :) Say cheese...


GG's posing at the camera! "Yaya" look but I like! Hees


GG posing with her God-Father (Dong's brother)





GG in her swim suit. Bringing her to Aunty Vivien's Condo for a morning swim :)

More coming... stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home