Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm Back!!

Why have I gone missing for soooo lonnnnng?? Hehees... 2 reasons: Lazy + forget password :p
Today finally make the effort to reset my password :)
Life has been exciting for me during my MIA period:

Grace is already 1 year old!!
Hees.... Life is getting busier after she learns to crawl and then walk. Now even run!! Always have a hard time chasing after her. You will be surprise at how fast a 13 mth old toddler can run..really amazing! Tiring it may be, but I enjoyed the time I could make her giggle and laugh! It will really make my day..And recently, GG knows how to call MAMA. Now her vocab has extended to words like Ball, Bird, Bear, Door, Milk.. So exciting to hear these words spurting out from her mouth :)

#2 is coming soon!
Yea!! And yes, this is NOT an acident! The baby is planned!! As the bible says: No one is here by chance! :) My EDD is on 21 Nov 07. Gender: Its a boy!! A lot of people have been telling me "good leh, 1 girl, 1 boy, just nice" But for us, my and DD are okie with either gender as long as out child is healthy :) Now I am into my 21 weeks.. tummy is showing at an alarming rate!! now I can really bring out all my old maternity clothes and put them into good use again. So, my previous investment is still worth it! Hiak!

Upcoming trip to Genting - GG 1st overseas trip!
Yippee!! Cant wait for 8 Aug to come. We have booked the tickets to Genting over the National Day weekend :) I think the crowd is definitely there, cos we had some difficulties getting the rooms initially but at last managed to get 3 rooms in Resort Hotel for 2 nights. Each pax $184!! My mother was complaining why so expensive?? Actually I thought it was okie, until she said she expects the price to be ard $100 for 2 nights!?! So did I knana CON or wat?? Aniway, I dun really feel the pinch cos I am really looking fwd to the trip. GG 1st overseas trip with us and also its been a super loong time since I travel with my parents. So the price is still worth it!! :)

GG passport is ready soon!
After booking for the Genting trip, then we decided GG passport needs to be acted upon fast! hiak hiak... So DD submit the application for GG passport online. We use our digital camera to take pict of GG. We took the pict in a rush and so did not changed GG into a nice collar top and the best part is the background did not turn out to be white, which is one of the ICAS requirement. So DD cropped the pict and do some "tricks" to make the background white... turn out GG hair become very farnie like this:


Was asking DD if ICAS accept this pict. I wish they hvnt so I will have a chance to take a nicer pict of GG cos this passport will stick with her for at least 5 years!!! But its been 2 days since we submit the application and we hv not heard any news from ICAS so means.... GG have to stick wif this pict for 5 years.... Boohoo!!! But still cute lahhhh: )





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home