4th day in my NEW dept
Today is the 4th day in my new dept but still still kinda "ENG" cos' my boss I tink he is also no time to teach me and now I am still at the OVERVIEW of my work scope. Muahahaha! But find that the colleagues here are not as fun as my previous dept cos they are OLDER!! Generation gap... but generally they are nice colleagues :)
Last evening, ((Dong))fetch me from work with GG and Yeti. Suppose to be a surprise 4 mi cos he intend to bring me and GG to Chinatown (knowing his wife LUV to go during CNY...Ohahahaha. But I managed to see thru his plot even b4 he reached my office....hahaha.... I am too clever 4 him :p Cos its a monday night so there wasnt a lot of ppl walking ard...though still considerably more than usual. We walked for 2 hrs and ((Dong)) suggested to go home cos tmr needs to work. though I still hav not WALK enuf, but knowing he is also tired, I agreed to go back earlier. His effort to bring me to CHINATOWN already scored 100 pts. HAHAHAHA!! In the end, we only bought 1 pkt of peanuts and a pair of socks for GG.... HAHAHA. So little for the 2 hrs shopping!!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home