Stand for 10 seconds!!

Last night, I placed Grace in her cot to play and "roll around" while I went online to search for something. When i looked up to ensure that she is alright, I saw her STANDING on both her legs with hands supporting at the side of the cot!!! I was so shocked yet happy :) Amazingly, she just stood up without any one of us to support her. I think she stood there for almost 10 seconds before she fell on her butt...HEE HEE!! And she tried again and this time, she also managed to stand up for another 10 seconds.... too bad Dong was not at home to witness it....These few weeks are the time she learns many things, clapping, crawling & STANDING!! Hahahha....very soon, baby Grace will be learning to walk and then run... and then jump...Hmm...now suddenly feels that time really zoomed by faster and faster, esp. after Grace became a memeber of our family :)
Oh yeshh!!! baby Grace got her 1st BABY TOOTH. Can really see the teeth coming out... No wonder these few nites (even now also), she has not been sleeping well....waking up at the very slight noise...argh....me and Dong have to wake up and rock rock rock and rock the sarong.....*Snoozeee* until we fall asleep :p
So much developoment all in a month!!! Hm.....wonder what will be Grace's first word???? "mama"?? "papa"?? ...Wahahaha.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home