Charged up after RETREAT at Sebana Cove

Its really been a GREAT time @ Sebana Cove being in the presence of God, worshipping him and hearing His words :) The guest speaker for this year is Pastor SAM!! He is realli very humourous and funni guy! He is already 40+ (with 2 boys), yet he is always dressed in baggy bermuda and big T-shirt, a typical "ah-beng" @ kopi-tiam...wahhaha!! He is always out on the street making friends with the uncles, aunties and the ah-beng ah-seng. That's God's calling for him :) I can see that he is really a very anointed person. His preaching is not boring at all and is addressing very real issues that Christians faced everyday. Definitely he is not the hypocritical kind! Whatever he says seems to hit us so hard that really make us wonder, HOW does he know what we are going thru'!!! Amazing!! I am convicted that God has sent him to us this year for a BREAKTHROUGH to happen!! Many of the PRAISE members were being ministered to, including JENNY!! I am SO SO encouraged by her willingness to go to the retreat with me! God realli works in ways which I cannot imagine...Pray that God can draw her closer to Him







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home