Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Baby Grace is sick!

My poor BB was coughing (with phelgm!) last weekend. Prob gotten it from my sister's sons (Jon, Sam and James down with cough and cold also), since we visited them so often. My heart ache when I heard BB cough, she is still so young and small and when she cough, we can't do anything to help her, except stand by her and sayang her lor...*sigh* Went with my sister to Dorothy's baby and child clinic to see a pediatrician (happen that she knows my gynae, Dr Chua Tze Meng aso) and she prescibe some syrup for her cough and to remove her phelgm...but my dear baby dun seems to like the medicine very well. When I feed her, she will spit out (though I was quite impressed that at so young a age, she already know how to spit out the medicine!)...argg....Quite a painful process to feed BB medicine, she will wail and kick and scream and cry!!! Yet, we still have to do it cos we love her and want her to get well. Surprisingly, when I am not at home and my maid feed her, according to my maid, BB didn't reject the medicine....dunno what she do to make her so "kuai"....

How?? so scared BB will get so attached to my maid that she will prefer her than ME later on when she is older.... (after hearing my colleague tok abt her BB pushed her away when she tries to carry her, I got even more worried!!) So now I already start to make plans for me. Send BB to Modern Montessori at PSA building!! *Yeah*! I can send her to school every morning and even drop by during my lunch hrs to visit her!! Then in the evening fetch her and go home together. Even visited the MMI in PSA building. Charges for the full day session is $650 (after $50 discount for being PSA staff and $150 from govt rebates)...seems a good deal (considering its a branded school)!! Hees, seems to be a perfect plan to solve BB-maid relationship problem but if we were to send her to school, we will not need a maid no more and this means I got to do the housework!! *Sad* .....Dilemna *scratch head*

Any idea? *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home