Surrender!!
Finally I surrender to my gynae who keep wanting me to take the insulin jabs :( Looking at my records, she always say "Never control right?" Feel very discouraged whenever she says that cos I really control!!! :(
Since another few more wks and I will be due, I give in and agree to take the jabs. I have to inject 2 jabs daily myself!!! Poor me!! Testing my blood sugar twice a week, 7 times a day is already torturous, yet I still need to take these insulin....*Wahhh* Looking at the long needle already very scary and worse still I have to DIY *OUCH* !!...Last night I tried on myself wif JD beside me... surprisingly it was not really painful (maybe skin too think) hees.....
Dr Chua also says that usually gestational diabetic patient has to be delivered 2 wks earlier....that means by the 16th May, my baby will be out!!! The thought of meeting Grace really makes me feel excited and thrilled!! As much as I wanted to meet my BB earlier, I pray the she is healthy when she comes out
Yesterday, the doc cfm that from the MRI scan, JD really tore his ACL and hence will be good if he can go for the operation to rectify it. He arranged his operation to be on 16th June...just nice when I am home for confinement, he can stay at home also....hees... Anyway all these expenses will be covered by his company :p







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home