Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 13, 2006

Baby Grace (Chng Hui En)

Long time since I last wrote....hahaha, almost forgot my password :p
Now already in my 28th week and is starting to feel my tummy expanding and stretching and beginning to have problems turning and tossing on the bed. I also have not been very consciously applying my Mothercare stretchmark cream ($9.90)and the EXPENSIVE Clarins oil ($59)....:( very "liao lui" hor??

Now in 28th wks already feeling the weight, cannot imagine what will happen in the coming 12 wks....Can really feel the weight and movement also becomes very clumsy....(walk like penguin, hahahha). I just pray and hope that everything will go well for the rest weeks until my delivery :) Mommy can't wait to see you, baby Grace.

Yes, me and darling have decided to name our daughter, GRACE. We thank God for our daughter and ask that His grace be upon our daughter and she will grow up to be a gracious and godly woman! And her chinese name will be "Hui En". Initially we wanted to name her "le En" but her grandfather thinks "Le" is not good, so gave us a choice of either "Hui" or "Jia". We decided against "Jia" becos " Chng Jia En" if we read the first 2 words in chinese, it would mean banker...hahahha. We dun want our daughter to be a gambler, so we choose "Hui En" :)

Its so exciting to buy clothes for our baby. Look at the first set of clothes we bought! I like this teeny weeny shorts that I bought with ribbons at the back most....can already imagine my baby wearing it...kekekeke :p



I think soon I will be addicted to shop for baby clothes....they are just sooooo...cute!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home