Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's a Baby girl!!

Today is a super tiring day. Slept at 12am last night cos came back late attending Don's wedding...Such a coincidence that my wedding dinner was exactly the same day last year (20th Dec 2004) and Don's wedding is on 20th Dec 2005 :) It was at Marina Mandarin. Food was good but I cannot eat too much cos was afraid that i will put on more weight...must go buy a weighing machine to monitor my weight...Sighz, bb, you know wat, mummy has already gain 8kg (compared to pre-pregnancy weight). Now, mummy is weighing 68kg....I was surprised at this cos I feel that I have not been eating a lot but dunno why my weight keeps increasing...hopefully not due to diabetic...Dr Chua asked me to go for checkup for diabetic cos grandpa has diabetic so was worried that I might get it too....pray that God will bless me with a healthy body :)

Oh yeah, forget to tell you that I know that you are a baby girl!! :) Although you are not very cooperative during the scan, Dr Chua and us managed to take a peak at how you are developing in my body (Though she cannot really see your gender, she says from the axes, you most likely will be a girl:) Mummy is so excited and I look forward to the day that you will come out of my womb and be in my arms.....wow, bb, I must say you are really very big now...hahaha. Can see your side profile quite clearly, your eyes, nose and mouth. From the scan, Daddy even commented that you have very sharp features. hehehe.

And yes, I think bb you are kicking mummy already right? I seem to have slight sharp pains at my left tummy (thats where u are from the scan), and the pain comes and go...must be you playing inside right :p hahahaha, dun worry, mummy is ok if your kicks as long as you stay healthy :)

Another thing worth mentioning is me and Daddy 1st year wedding anniversary dinner at Changi Village hotel. We ordered quite a lot of food and roughly estimate that the bill size. Never to expect that the bill size is actually $99.90, $0.1 short of our voucher amt. Hahahaha! We are amazed at how accurate our estimate will be cos we hope we do not have to pay a single cent for the dinner. Praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home