Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sad yet touched

Yesterday was feeling very moody and sad cos my sugar level seems quite high (despite controlling so hard!!! argggg...) and I was very scared that I might need to take the injection...I was soooo sad until tears "almost" rolled down....*sigh*... darling know that I am sad that he is willingly to go thru' the "rigorous" diet with me ...He even go to Internet and do reserch on the diet that a gestational diebetics should be watching... So now when we go grocery shopping, reading the nutritional content becomes a part of us.... last time we very "bo chup" whether healthy or not...just eat can already....Now everything I eat also must think twice... "Bo bian", for the sake of our baby ...

Today, darling bought a stalk of rose (again its 1 stalk..hahhahah) wif a card to cheer me up.... so sweet of him!



At the antenatal class today, we learnt the 3 methods of breathing techniques
1) SOS
2) "Threat breathing"
3) pant-pant-push

Sounds very "chim" hor??? Who will remember when to use what kind of breathing when you are really in pain!!! hahaha...that's when our dear hubby comes into play...they are suppose to remind us to breathe (not surprising if I might even forget to breathe if really in pain) and breathe properly and the gynae/mid-wife to instruct when to push and when to rest :p Not suppose to anyhow push or else the cervix might tear and could take very long to heal...

Another 10 more wks to go before my EDD...starting to imagine myself in pain!! Reading the book on "Supernatural Child birth" really struck me if painless child birth can be possible? With prayer and faith, it is possible! But the problem is I do not really have the faith, especially when people ard us keep telling us how painful it could be!! I guess I really have to make do wif epidural.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home