Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

GG knows how to pronouce her name @ 14mths!!


Its really amazing to see how fast children picked up words andlanguages. Few days ago, I decided maybe its time for GG to familiarize with her chinese names cos we have been calling her "GRACE"- scared next time she grow up not knowing her chinese name is Hui'en. So I carry her and asked her to say "my name is Hui'en" and she repeats her name after me!!! Though its not very clear, but can tell that she is pronouncing her name... I am very happy. And I tried asking her to pronouce "GRACE" and she also repeats after me!! HAHAHA.... that really is the highlight of my day manz! :) But when I tried to asked her to repeat after me in front of my parents, she keep quiet :( Guess kids have their mood also.... afterall they are not robots! hiak hiak..... And the best part is, my effort in sitting down with her every night to teach her flash cards about Body parts finally pays off!!! Now, GG almost knows 95% of the flash cards on Body parts and she can even point to the body parts as I read and even pronounce some of the words!! Hooray! So proud of her!! But it seems she is more interested in the Body parts than the FRUITs or ANIMALs leh...HEHEHE...

Last weekend we were at Genting for a 3 days 2 night short trip. Thank God for the safe journey and the good weather. GG was able to sleep throughout the journey on our way there, prob its at night so she can sleep better. But coming back is a nightmare.... we took the 330pm coach and throughout the journey, GG refuse to sit with Yeti or DD. she only wants to sit on me!! Of course I feel honoured cos she choose me over Yeti but my bump is so big now and she keeps fidgeting on me that I start to get panic and worried if John will be hurt by all these movements. - John is prob thinking is there an earthquake?!?!? The whole trip was quite relaxing as we have plenty of time. We even took the cable car and spent a day in KL visting the twin tower. When we were there at the Twin tower, I almost had a fall as I tripped over the wheel of GG pram while moving the pram down a staircase... I was so scared and so did the people around me!! Thank God I managed to grab onto the railings and break the fall.. really was a scary experience though.... phew!

Wonder when will be our next overseas trip again?? Thinking of Australia, NZ or maybe US?? hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home