Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"car"

Recently, me and hubbi decided to get a toy car for GG as we noticed she likes to sit on her cousin's toy car when we visit them. Anyway, we decided to get a cheap one for her knowing that probably the "interest span" for the car will not last for very long. So we got a cheap one from Kiddy Palace for $34.90!


GG was very excited when we reached home with the box with the toy car and she goes "pen-pen" -means "OPEN"! hahaha...As we got home very late dat day, we decided only to assemble the next day, else she be too excited to sleep.

The following day, before hubbi reached home, I cannot wait to flash the toy car to GG as I wanted to see her excitment and smiles so decided to try to assemble it myself... at first it doesnt look too difficult, but half-way through, I realised I cannot fixed it!!! And this is how the toy car looks like


Noticed something missing?

Though the car is without the wheels, GG was still very happy with the car. And she was on it for quite a while, refusing the come down when I wanted to try fixing it again... Prob she did not realise how come the car cannot move! kekeke....Anyway, the car was finally fixed with the help from her God-father who happen to visit us before hubbi came back

GG sitting on the completely assembled car :)

Yo yo! Aint I cool on my new car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home