Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

John Zhuang Guowen arrived on 18th Nov 2007!

My little boy, John decided that he will meet us on 18th Nov (saturday). It came as a surprise to me as I have been waiting for a long time and still there is no signs of labour until that sat night after church service, a few of us went to a nearby Mac for dinner. When we reached Mac, GG was kicking a big fuss and was whining away, I cld not help but to SHOUT very loudly at her to keep quiet... at an instance, there was silent and all the eyes are on me....my friends had a shock at my reaction also... but that was my last straw. Finally GG got the signal that her MOmmy is really angry and she kept quiet... at the same time, I cld feel that a sudden pain at my abdomen, I was thinking maybe I shouted too loudly and "dong le tai qi" and the labour could be coming... I went to toilet to check if my water bag has burst or there is any "show", but none... so I just brushed it off and I even jokingly told my friend that who knows I might give birth tonight! HAa... True enough, after we sent a couple home and by the time we reached home at 1030p, I started to feel the contractions coming... I begn to time the interval and the contractions are coming once every 5 mins.... I called NUH labour ward and was asked to be admitted immediately. We quickly packed our things and we left house at 1115. When we reached NUH, we are sent to the delivery suite. I cld only tahan the contractions until ard 1am when I was just 5cm dilated so the nurse told me better to take the epidural as my pain level is already 8/10 and I still have a long way to go.... nvr imagine I will suffer from the side effect of the epidural a day later (tell another time...)

We waited til 5am and when the mid-wife checked that I am 10cm dilated, they called my gynae to come... At 5.37am, John arrived!! It was really a joy to see him and I cld not help but tears to roll down my eyes... :) And I had a shock to know that JJ weighs 3.745kg at birth and 52cm tall (same as GG)!! Wah! I know JJ is going to be bigger than GG but nvr imagine him to be this big... No wonder I feel so heavy when I was carrying him...Keke! JJ really ressemble GG when she was just born, only that JJ has more hair than GG! Hees


Some picts to show:


JJ sleeping soundly

Our family photo :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ecookie said...

congratulations on baby john's arrival!!! :)

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home