Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

NO fotos?

Today, as I was looking through the fotos in my camera, then I suddenly realised that I have not taken any picture of my kids and moi-self in the past 2 weeks! (Even though I rebonded my hair 2 wks back!) Gosh! Am I really so swarmed by the "bee-si-ness"of the day-to-day stuff! Hehehe... I am just the type of person who likes take picts and then look back for those sweet memories...must really buck up now....... ha!

2 of the post-dated picts taken:

Grace with a swollen cheek becos she knock herself at the corner of a table! Until today, there is still a small "ba-lu-ku" at her cheek.. dunno why still have not fully recover. So diligently, I will rub Zambak on her cheek b4 she sleeps at night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home