Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Tummy pain-pain

Lately, GG will tell me her tummy pain-pain... Initially I thought it's for real so I will diligently apply ru-yi-you every night. But then, this pattern goes on for the a week or so and I suspect something is not right. ....Soon, I realised this might be her tactic to get my attention and "sayang" or bao-bao her... Until last night GG told me her "she-she" pain-pain + my MIL told me that she wanted to go pee 3 times but in the end nothing came out... then it dawned on me that "could it be UTI??" Gosh, how could I dismiss her tummache as a tactic to attract my attention!!! So I quickly start the "water-parade" - make her drink a lot of water. Of course not so simple. I have to let her drink from a fanciful bottle lor... so she did drink a lot! Then I brought GG and JJ out 4 a walk to my sis place. Around 10pm when we reached home, GG started to clinged on to me and seems to have a lot of discomfort. she cried and moaned. I sensed it could be that she wanted to pee but cannot... (I been thru' it so I can imagine the discomfort..*sob*). So I decided to bring her to KKH A&E after hubby finished his dinner. But, before he can finished his dinner, GG pee!!!! And it's quite a lot! I am so happy...Can tell the relieve she has on her face :) So I asked GG is her tummy still pain-pain, she say NO, and so I changed her and pet her to sleep!

What a relieve to see GG pee-pee for the 1st time! ha! Must really make sure she drinks plenty of water to flush out the bacteria!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home