Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 01, 2008

COPY

Yesterday I was scolding Grace for a naughty thing she did.. and this is what happen

Mummy: " Grace, stop that!"
Grace (with a mischevious face): "Grace, stop that!"
Mummy: "Grace, I say stop that!"
Grace: "Grace, I say stop that!"

At this time, I really wanted to burst out laughing as her expression is so farnie! But I managed to control myself as I did not want to lose control of the situation. So in the end, she stopped COPYING me & obeyed!

This girl of mine is really getting more mischievous nowadays. She knows who are the ones who can bully (like her little brother and cousin who are younger than her) and who cannot! Hmm... I belong to neither group. So, sometimes to keep her in control, I need to flash the "cane" and she will know who is calling the shot! Perhaps I think she is more fearful of her Daddy as he is more stern with her! Ha! Maybe all mothers are more soft bah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home