Sleep
John is able to sleep w/o sarong (though we always tend to put him in for our convenience sake). 2 weeks ago, I decided to pat John to sleep on the mattress rather than putting him in a sarong (as Dong is playing playdoh with Grace and this distract her a while to leave me more time with John. Otherwise, we usually put JJ in the sarong). Initially, I was quite sceptical that he will eventually fall asleep, but I still give it a try though. Surprisingly, John flipped about for around 5 minutes and finally landed snuggled up under my arms and fell asleep. The feeling is so good, to have your child snuggle beside you to sleep! So I tried again the following day, and it works again. But on the 3rd day, I stopped doing that as we need to go for cell group at night. Wonder if it will still work if I were to try again?? Hmm….







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home