Prayers
For the past 3 nights, me and Dong have been praying with Grace b4 she sleeps - to let her hear how we pray and also cultivate her habit to pray for people...
Mummy: ok, Grace, it's time to pray
Grace: hmm.. ok. Mummy!
(means pray for Mummy 1st)
Grace: Father Lord, please .....
(she will stop because she dun know how to continue)
Mummy: Bless mama
Grace: Bless mama!
(then she will list one person aft another and then Grace will repeat aft me the pray. Now she is able to start the prayer by saying "Father Lord,....)
Last night, we did the same thing. Grace named one person aft another after we finish praying for one like di-di, papa, auntie yeti, ye-ye, nai-nai, y-gong, y-po, ... Finally when it comes to praying for her Da-yi
Grace: ok, now Da-yi and Da-yi-zhan
Grace: Father Lord, I pray that....
Mummy: Grace, pray what for Da-yi??
Grace: Baby!!
I was very happy that she remember Da-yi prayer request! :)
The person Grace will always remember to pray for is the 3 yrs old girl in our church whom had cancer. Her name is Jillian. I used to pray for this little girl b4 I sleep with Grace. Now Grace remembers and she will say "Pray for jie-jie Jillian". Though she has not seen this jie-jie, but I believe Jillian has a place in Grace's heart for her to remember to pray for her :)



Praying bear from auntie Vivien's bag of soft toys







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home