GG really loves her Di-Di
Last night, GG was SO SO sticky to me that she keeps wanting me to "bao-bao" her from the time I stepped into the house. Unlike the past, she is the monopoly. Now, she has a competitor, JJ!! Now JJ is getting smarter, he will also whine and want me to carry him when I stepped into the house. If I just walked into the room, he will wailed!! So yesterday, as usual, I will first bao-bao JJ then GG... so GG is unhappy and keeps on crying till I buai ta han, pass JJ to my MIL and carry her. And I open the door and begin to "threaten" her
Mummy: Grace come down and mama bao-bao didi, ok?
Grace: No!
(cling on to me like a koala bear)
Mummy: Ok, if Grace dun want di-di, nai-nai will give di-di to the auntie next door
(then Grace became quiet...maybe wondering what i mean cos never use this tactic before)
Mummy: Ok, Grace? Mummy give di-di to auntie??
(Grace still quiet... maybe thinking)
Mummy: Ok, nai-nai please give di-di to auntie
(then my MIL pretends to open the door and walk out with JJ. at this time, GG become kan cheong and begin to cry)
Grace: no no.... dun want
Mummy: Grace, you love didi right? quickly come down then mama can bao-bao di-di to come home
Grace: dun wannnnnnt....
Mummy: ok, Grace, say Byebye to Di-di
Grace (wailing): dun wannnnnt!
(Then she slowly let go of me and come down. finally!! but still crying *faintz*)
Anyway, I am happy to see that she loves her Didi and she feels sad when i say I wanted to give her di-di away. So, they have already got the sibling's love :)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home