Terrible 2

I used to wonder what exactly “Terrible 2” is. Now I think I know! Most appropriate to describe the stage Grace is currently in!! Words like “No”, “don’t want” becomes her favorite. Or when she gets something and JJ dun have, she will say di-di cannot ah!! :p. Or she will simply filter out the words she does not want to hear. The most typical example is to get her to wash up before bed!! I need to tell her at least 10 times to come with me to toilet before I lose my patience. That’s when the cane will work wonder. I will then flash the cane in front of her and then she will “kuai kuai” follow me and she will go “put the cane on the table”. And when I wipe her face, she will go wailing “dun want wash face!”… This becomes a norm every night now! Can you imagine??
But I must say she knows a lot of words now. She can speak in sentence like “I want to go there”, “I have finished…” But 1 funny thing is that GG likes to end sentence with “already”… then I start to realize she is actually learning from us. We always tell her “its enough already”, “finish already”. So, this explains why she also speaks so much of “already”. This also serves as a reminder that our children are looking at their parents, what they do and say. So very important to set a good example to them
But I must say she knows a lot of words now. She can speak in sentence like “I want to go there”, “I have finished…” But 1 funny thing is that GG likes to end sentence with “already”… then I start to realize she is actually learning from us. We always tell her “its enough already”, “finish already”. So, this explains why she also speaks so much of “already”. This also serves as a reminder that our children are looking at their parents, what they do and say. So very important to set a good example to them







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home