Sprain
Last Friday, Grace kept complaining her left hand “pain pain” after she came back from school. So my FIL went to her school to check with her teacher if she has fallen down or something. But her teacher says no but mentioned that Grace did lose her balance and fell on her butt on a mattress, and maybe she supported her fall with her hand. But we could not see any swell or redness on her hand. And GG cannot really tell us where exactly the pain is. She will scream whenever we touch her hand, and she simply cannot use her left hand to do anything. At night, I brought her to my secondary school friend’s wedding at Regent (as originally planned). Thank God, she is still quite ok throughout the dinner, though towards the end, she starts to get a bit fussy and cranky and want me to bao-bao (During the dinner, I received an sms from her teacher to find out how is Grace. I thought it was very thoughtful and nice of her to call to ask). The next morning, GG still complained her left hand pain pain, so we decided to bring her to Mt A for a x ray to make sure she did not break her bone or what. So the doc did the x ray for her forehand and her chest (because she has been coughing for a month plus). Results show that he forehand is Ok, so doc says could be just a sprain. But the X ray shows her chest is a bit congested (suggestive of bronchitis). So doc gave a course of anti-biotic and some cough syrup. All in all $139!! Thank God we bought an accident insurance plan for Grace and we are still able to claim part of this cost!
True enough it was indeed a sprain. On Sunday, Grace is well again. She stopped complaining her hand “pain pain” and I noticed she also start to use her left hand to pick up things. So I asked her
Mummy: grace, your hand still pain pain?
Grace: No pain
I was amazed how the “pain pain” can become “no pain” so fast!! Really thank God for GG fast healing!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home