Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Learn thru PLAY

Grace loves to play this game call “Open Door”. Just like the name, it’s really playing opening door. Of course not the real door lah. We used our 3 fold mattress as the door and of course behind the door will be the house whereby we play cooking, school, blar blar blar! Grace just loves the game so much. Everyday she will want to play, despite how late it is. When we say “No, its too late”, she will say “one minute only”! Haha! Nowadays, she likes to say “one minute only”. I guess that’s because sometimes we would timed her, for example in the bath tub, I would say “one minute only”, so now GG also picks this up!

Last night, we were playing the teacher-student game - Dong bought a white board play set for GG few wks ago (suppose to but an ironing board to replace a spoilt one. In the end, we could not find a sturdy one, so decided to get this white board instead) - Ok, I was teaching her A B C and of course her attention span was like only 10 minutes and then she started to throw the magnetic alphabets all over the place! At least, I managed to teach her "Jesus loves Grace" :)


Not enough "e", so LOVE is spell LOV... hees

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home