We Are Wonder Women
Its really a blessing to be healthy and knowing that we are still alive and breathing every morning when we wake up from our sleep
Chanced upon this article in Vanilla, featuring 2008 Singaore Woman of the Year. She is a cancer patient who has been fighting the cancer for a few years already. despite the strong canerous cells residing in her and the pain and turmoils she needs to go through, she has decided to be strong and be HAPPY! She has not let the sickness overcome her, instead, she is very determined to fight all her way. In her blog (http://www.wearewonderwomen.com/blog/), she shares her story and many other FAV things she wants to share. Cancer patient are as normal as the rest of the ppl! I like that spirit! Its not sad reading her blog at all! Though the things she went thru' are sad, the way she face and fights her sickness is really admirable! I feel so encouraged after reading her blog! She is so courageous!! She is humourous and always puts in pinches of humour here and there that really bring smiles to the ppl reading. Through her blog, she encourages many cancer patients out there, to be strong.... SHe is really AN amazing woman! Her faith and trust in God has defeated death and the pains. She has overcome death by her faith in God. Wow.... thats really remarkable! Her faith has really touched me and I believe many out there who read her story!
After reading her story, I realise nothing is more important than staying strong and healthy... sometimes, I just feel we are too overwhelmed by the things and riches of this world that we overlook the blesings God has given us. So stop complaining (You-whoever is reading this blog, and me!) and live each day of your life to the fullest. There are many out there who are much less fortunate, yet living each day much happier than us!
A few months back, I have a church friend who was diagnosed with stomache cancer a year ago had a relapse. she is less than30 yrs old. Now she is in hospital very weak .... Seems that chances of recovery is very very slim..... When one of our sister sms her to find out how she is, she replied in a light-hearted manner that she is living each day by God's grace. Its a relieved to hear this as I know she has God with her all the time! :)
Its really God's grace that we can survive each day and be healthy! Give thanks to God







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home