"Mommy, I want to she-she"
That's the fav line I like to hear from GG these days. This shows she is really toilet-trained!! So far so good.... starting to get the hang on it and lesser "accidents" these days!! Next lap for her is for her to go on her own to sit on her potty w/o us rushing her there :p
Recently, I have set myself on the journey of discovering the potential in my children. I read in some articles that as parents/care-giver, we are the best person to take cue from our children's behaviour and discover their potential thru their daily lives. If these potential are not uncovered and assisted to bring them out, it might just go to waste.. so I decided that GG must have her strength in some areas. I started to notice that GG likes to DRAW and colour! Many times, she will go "I wann draw" and she will point to the crayons that an auntie gave her for Christmas. Or she will like to draw with pencils/pen on paper. Surprisingly, each time, she can sit down and draw for more than 30 mins... really an achievement to keep her still for so long. As much as I am the sort of person who dun like "messyness", I allow her to draw using crayons, though I know it will definitely end up with dirty hands and legs. And very often, I cannot really make out what she is drawing and its just some scribbling..."Artistic drawing" - to put it more positively. Yesterday, I decided to upgrade her and let her try on the water-colour (also a Christmas present). GG has a great time painting the paper and in no time, me and her are painting our fingers and making prints on the drawing paper... we had a great time. And needless to say, things became quite messy. But I think the fun we had (esp GG) weighs much more than the effort to clean up! :)
Will post some photos up on GG artistic pictures soon!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home