1st week of school
Today is the 5th day of school for John. 1st 4 days are no good as he dint say bye-bye to me when i dropped him off at the school, plus he cried when I left. On the 2nd day, my mum went to school, wanting to peep into the school window to find out how is John doing. Mum told me before she reach the school, she already heard John crying. So she hurried her steps and she saw John sitting on the chair crying. John saw my mum and started to cry for my mum to carry him! So, being a V soft-hearted granny, my mum went into the class and carried him to pacify him. She brought him home at 12pm. My mum told me she is not going to the school again as she says she cannot bear John to cry, so the best is she dun go! I feel it is also better this way =)
Today, 5th day, is good. Though John still cries, but at least his hands reached out to the aunty who offered to carry him into the class, AND he say (with crying) bye-bye to me!! I am so happy to hear that!! I hope this is the starting of accepting the school and the teachers... though I still think there would be crying, but this is a breakthrough! yayay!
Let John watch a bit DVD to "satisfy" him before putting him in school for the 1st day!

Siblings in school uniform

Siblings in school uniform
John sing-along
starts to walk around
Mummy quietly moving to the back to make myself scarce =p
According to the teacher, John did not cry after I "disappear" and was well-behaved. But when I went to peep on him 1/2 hr later, he caught me peeping at the window and immediately cry! oppst!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home