Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

1st enrichment class

A month ago, I started Grace on her very 1st enrichment class, Berries (enrichment class for chinese). I decided to send her to Berries not because Grace is bad in her chinese, but rather I hope that through the creative teaching, it can increase her interest in Chinese. Berries has many branches in Singapore and of course we enrol her at the Bukit Batok branch nearest to our house. Just 5 mins walk. Every sunday 2 - 330pm. This is the only slot left for the N1 class. All other slots fully book! See how competitive it is.. haha

So far result is still satisfactory. Grace only cried on her v first lesson but it only last for a while! Things turn out to be better than I thought would be. Each time after lesson, I will ask her if the lesson is good and if she will want to go, she will say YES. At home, she always like to take her Berries school bag and bring out the flash cards and the exercise book to read! Sometimes she will want me to do it with her! I noticed she is able to recognise some of the chinese characters now. Yesterday when I was doing some chinese flash cards with her, we come across the word 订,she told me it look like 灯. I was a bit stunned... I do not know if this is normal for a 3.5 yr old kid. But I am impressed and definitely I think the chinese lesson helps! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home