Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Updates

My friend commented that I have not blog for a while... yes, indeed. Been v v busy thats why loh!!! =(

Some updates of the happenings since my last update:
1) Church retreat @ Berjaya Hill
We drove! YES! our 1st time driving up to M'sia + we brought our 2 kids! Dint regret bringing John =) Overall, the experience is good. Grace and John are both quite well-behaved in the car, willing to sit in the car seat! Thank God! We set off at 630am in the morning and reached berjaya hill @ ard 3pm. We stopped and had lunch + some shopping @ Pavilion in KL b4 continuing the last 1 hr drive to our destination. Berjaya Hill is on a hill top so the air is rather cooling, a nice place to chill out. But definitely not a place to stay for > 3 days else boredom will sink in.. haha!

2) 30
I turned 30 liao.. but it is worth celebrating cos a older woman is a wiser woman! haha! Me and hubby took leave. Set off in the morning to have bf at Swensen in MS b4 I pamper myself with a new haircut@ kimage. I trimmed my hair+ do soft rebond + colour+ treatment. Not cheap, and I felt a bit cheated cos I initially wanted just to colour but was coaxed to do everything! wasted half day at the saloon. ended around 330pm! Sianz. Then, hubby suggested to watch Monster vs Alien (3D) @ Vivo. Hubby went home to fetch Grace from school while I shop at Vivo to wait for them. This is the 1st time we brought Grace to a movie. She kind of lose concentration after half an hour. plus she dun like to wear the 3D glasses, which is too big and keep sliding down. So I have to help to hold it up for her! maybe she is still too young for movie. Oh, we dint buy a ticket for her though she is above 90cm! *bleh* Hubby enjoyed the 3D effects of the show, for me, it was just another show! ha

Oh yes, hubby gave me a handphone and a pair of spectacles for my birthday (bought at a separate ocassion in my birthday mth. HEhehee. Nice!) I like them cos I chose them myself =)

3) Flu bug
Not H1NI, but a flu that John has caught! He had fever for 3 days hovering around 38 - 39 deg. On the second night, it shoot up to 40deg! Thank God, the temp came down after we sponge him and gave him paracetemol. He is better now though still nursing his cough and running nose. Shoo Shoo, go away flu bug! Think hubby prob caught his virus, had slight fever on Sunday and also terrible sore throat. hope he gets well soon

4) Sports day
Seems like its back to the primary and sec school days, yah? hehe. Our Finance dept had a mini Sports Day last Friday at PSA Club. Had Captains ball, medley relay and some games. It was a fun time for everyone. It has been a long while since I put on the sports shoes. So when I start to wear them, the soles starts to peal off! Yucks! haha! this shows I really have not been doing exercise for a LONG while! And yes, my team, the GREEN team won!! YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home