Our Story....

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Back

Yes, I am back from Bintan trip! the trip is good, MINUS the fever!

Unfortunately, on our 2nd day, my 2 nephews (Jon and James) caught a viral fever. Their fever was as high as 40 deg lor! Thank God we brought enough paracetamol! If we were to stay another night, think we will be in shortage of med!!! My 2 kids were spared of the fever during our stay at Bintan. But while on the ferry back, I realised Grace is having a slight fever. Despite all the preventive measures to quarantine (fav word nowadays!) her from the 2 nephews, she still caught the virus. John too was not spared. But his fever is not as bad as Grace. So I suspect his might be due to the MMR injection he took a week ago.

I already took leave on Monday, intended to rest and do some house work at home. But in the end, I was at home, taking care of my 2 sick babies. Brought them to doctor. Confirmed not the swine flu!!! Thank God. Its throat inflammation. Doctor says its very bad and have to give antibotics, in case it turn into bacteria infection. Doc also advice to keep her away from school in case it spread to other kids. So I decided to quarantine Grace at home for at least 2 days. Now, everywhere everyone is so sensitive about fever.. so I thought better keep her at home! Can imagine the virus is so strong, even my BIL caught it. He too fall sick when we returned to Spore!

Now the fun part, other than the beach and our own private swimming pool, we had fun indoor as well. We had Wii (the children enjoyed it so much!), watched DVD and even played hide-and-seek! And of course, I enjoyed every meal prepared by my dear sister and Gini! Yummy!

Oh, during our trip, I realised now John is SO SO SO scared of water. I dun remember him to be so fearful of water when I brought him for a swim few mths back leh...what happen?? He reminds me of Grace when she was younger - also scared of water. Now Grace is better, though still a bit scared scared. Need daddy to be wif her when in water. My boy just refuse to go down to the swimming pool nor near the water. Alamak, boy boy leh, must be braver mah, cannot be like jie-jie! Even the sand he is afraid. He even refuse to walk on the beach! Imagine, I have to carry him all the time while the rest are enjoying the breeze, sand and the water! *bleh* Mummy must start to train you now, bring you to swim and outdoor more regularly!

oh yes, I am very happy that me and hubby can still managed this trip alone without our helper. Thanks also to my sisters who helped us a lot during the trip. Overall, it's a great trip! Rate B+. Hopefully the coming 2 trips will have better ratings! =)

Am so tired now... conclude that staying at home wif the kids zapped more energy from me than at work! Now that my helper is gone, I need to work harder at home!!!! Again, thank God that my mum can help me out at home now!

Will post some pictures of our Bintan soon =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home