John assertiveness
These few weeks, John is getting more aggressive
1) If I don't carry him when I step into the house
2) When Grace snatched away his toys (Whatever I give john, Grace will take away from him, or replace with a toy she is holding!)
3) When he doesnt get what he wants
He will "pretend" to cry- closed his eyes and form a N shaped mouth. Quite cute to see him pretend to cry. Usually will not last for more than 30s.. HAHA!
Now John is still not receptive to solids. He will take small bites of the food and then will refuse to take more. Strange thing is if I use my finger to pinch food for him and place in his mouth, he will eat more. Whereas if I use spoon, he will take at most 2 spoonful and then will refuse.... Is he scared of the spoon?? So to make him eat more, everytime I will have to make sure my hands are v clean and then feed him!




Photos of the kids with my mum and eldest sis, May, at my parent's house
(Took a lot of effort to make John sit still with Grace for the photo-taking)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home